Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Very Short, Slightly Pathetic Explanation of Umbrella Boy


The general idea for umbrella boy came from a role-play game a friend of mine was doing. It was based on a high school for kids with useless super powers called Ocean View High. I absolutely loved the idea and asked her to give me some of the info about it, including the character profiles (I never joined the game, I don’t do role play) and from there I started to put my own spin on the story and some of the characters, including making some of my own. The story my sister wrote obviously takes place before Braden gets to Ocean View, but believe me, you’ll be hearing more about him, as well as other kids at his new school! :)
(BTW, I have an art blog, if you wish to visit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment